Lane's was founded on April 1, 1974 by Dick and the late Janet Lane as a moving and storage business. In the early ‘90’s, Dick diversified his operations by adding a Records Storage business as more and more businesses had the need for record management in an off-site location. This business has grown over the years and we currently have box storage for our clients and document destruction services. In addition, Lane’s has installed a fireproof, humidity controlled vault for backup tapes, CD’s, DVD’s or any media that needs special handling. Our newest endeavor is the digital conversion of paper records and can be stored in a variety of formats as specified by the client. Dick and Mary Lane run the day to day operations with Mary acting as a consultant for personalized document management services.
Many companies are looking for innovative methods to reduce costs and increase productivity. By using the latest technology in scanning and document management we can streamline your work place; making it a place where speed, efficiency, and accuracy go hand-in-hand. The key to the success of any business in today’s economy is the way information is managed.
- Personalized Off-site hard copy storage and record management with bar code tracking
- Record Retention Scheduling.
- Document Destruction - Removing your records with the utmost care for security, confirming with a destruction certificate to authenticate that your records have been disposed of safely and in a secure manner.
- Indexing Services Available
- Media Protection - Your critical computer media stored safely, securely and easily accessed. Back-up media is protected from dust, heat, and humidity, as well as safekeeping from theft, loss, fire and water damage. Our climate-controlled off-site media vault is equipped to handle any special requirements including daily, weekly or monthly rotation schedules.
- Digital Conversion of Paper Documents
- Business and Disaster Recovery
- Services provided 365 days per year, 24/7